• cedmondson35
    This backup has been working fine for 6-7 months with no issues. Now when I try to open and connect, I receive a 403 forbidden error. Program goes back to login screen. I have tried an incorrect password (on purpose) and it also shows 403 forbidden with the correct or incorrect password. I have tried reinstalling. I'm still receiving the same errors. Has anyone else come across this issue? This is a first for me. Also I get this entry in the event log when I try to open cloudberry.

"The program Online Backup.exe version "6.3.6.54" stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
    Process ID: 11d50
    Start Time: 01d7b86b760782bd
    Termination Time: 4294967295
    Application Path: C:\Program Files\Our Company Computer Consulting\Online Backup\Online Backup.exe
    Report Id: 067cddd1-a068-4186-ab19-83b4f9db2ff7
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:
    Hang type: Top level window is idle"

Please help! I can't even get into the program to send diagnostics logs. Please help!
  • David Gugick
    Try uninstalling. Download the needed version from the management console. Install. And after installing, authenticate the User account from the management console. But if you get the same error, it sounds like the agent cannot see the service. You could try temporarily disabling the local firewall as a test.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment