• kumar
    Hi There,
    I am doing backups form my network drives. the backups are doing pretty good but the cloud berry backup on screen stuck at 45% and it is not changing. even I don't have an option to scroll down and can't change anything in there. what might be the issue here.
    Attachment
    Cloudberry issue (187K)
  • Matt
    Judging by your screenshot the backup is still working. How long has it been stuck in that state?
  • kumar
    From 12 Hours it is showing the same 45%. the backups are doing great. I don't have an issue in that but the only problem screen stuck at that 45%. I am doing 2 backups at a same time that might be an issue?
  • kumar
    The backup is completed I got all files in my S3 bucket but the screen is stuck that's the only issue
  • David Gugick
    By "stuck" do you mean the interface is locked up and will not accept any mouse input? Or are you saying the display never moved past 45% even though the job continued to run and file backup progress was still being updated? Please clarify. Thanks.
  • kumar
    Yes david, the interface is locked and It is not accepting mouse input. even the job is completed it is showing 45%. the job has finished now and still the interface is locked.
  • David Gugick
    I would open a support ticket. I do not know if you have manually killed the CloudBerry Backup task, but if not, please hold off until Support reviews your logs just in case the backup is not complete. You can open a case from the Tools | Diagnostic toolbar option. Even if you killed the task, please send us the logs for review anyway. Thanks.
  • kumar
    I didn't kill the backup. the backup is complete. I'll send the logs anyway
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube