• Gandalf
    I have racked my brain to figure this out. I'm trying to run my SFTP backup to a remote server.

"Failed to load private key. Error code: 3333"

I put the SSH private key in every folder that I thought the program might read it:
    c:\users\first_byte\.ssh
    c:\asdf
    c:\program files\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Backup\

Same error every time. What am I missing?
  • David Gugick
    I apologize, but FTP and SFTP have been deprecated for years now. And I don't see any reference to the error you're seeing in our system to be able to provide assistance. Someone else on the forum may be able to assist, or you can look to use regular FTP or try to Google that error with SFTP and see if any good results come back. If I find something, I'll post here.
  • Gandalf
    Hi David, "deprecated for years now": hahaha, that's the story of my life! At least that answers my question. I will find an alternative method then. I was also thinking of setting up a MinIO server, but this seemed more faster and easier (at first).

Thanks for the help. All the best to you and your team!
  • David Gugick
    well, we support minio natively in the product. And we support both Linux and Windows versions of minio. And it is free, so maybe give that a shot if you want to migrate off of FTP. I don't think the error you're getting has anything to do with our support for SFTP, but I have no experience with SFTP in order to help. And if your backups are all within the same network, then maybe you can get away with using plain FTP or a regular network backup using our product.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment