• Alonso
    Hello,

I'm using cloudberry to restore a SQL server database backup from an S3 bucket on a different machine where the backup was originally taken from, I have done this before on other server with no issues but this time on this new server I keep getting the following error, regarless of selecting the option of using the latest available backup or selecting a specific backup piece:

2022-07-04 14:02:46,880 [PL] [1] WARN - CBL2035: The specified point in time is earlier than the first available version of the selected object(s) (file, VM, etc.). Nothing was restored. Specify a later point in time, or select a required object (file, VM, etc.) version manually in the restore plan wizard

CloudBerry Backup - Restore Only
  • David Gugick
    I am checking with the team on how best to address this issue when it comes up. Stay tuned...
  • David Gugick
    I think it's best if you open a support case for this particular issue. You may be able to get around the issue by changing from redtore-only mode to a regular SQL Server trial for the restore, but for best tracking I think it's better to open a support case as they may be able to provide better guidance on how to avoid this issue.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment