• BlueCar5280
    Hello,

We have a customer that uses Microsoft OneDrive. They use Win as their OS. They also backup their computer with MSP360 using a NF Image based backup, with ver. 7.5.3.3 of the backup agent. We recently tried to restore Microsoft OneDrive data, but we ran into an issue. Does anyone know if we are able restore Microsoft OneDrive data? And for that matter, are we able to restore Microsoft SharePoint data?

Thank you.
  • David Gugick
    I think we need some clarification on exactly what's going on. Are you saying you have a customer that is using a perpetually licensed, standalone version of our cloudberry backup product to back up a Windows desktop or server. They did so using an image based backup using the new backup format. If so are you looking to a do a file level restore from the image backup? That would be supported.

But, I see you're asking about restoring onedrive and online SharePoint data, but that would require a Microsoft 365 backup and not one being performed by a Windows backup agent. Any clarification would probably help.
  • BlueCar5280
    Hello,

Sorry for the late response. This customer is not using a perpetually licensed, standalone version of cloudberry backup, but is using Managed Backup Windows. And we were looking to do a file lever restore, as a test restore.

I think you've answered our question on this. Thank you for your help.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment