• ShadowPurist
    Hi Guys,

I am running online store which is created on wordpress and hosted on Asphostportal. I'm using their managed service since I don't have ability to manage server on my end, I mean I don't have too much experience in managing server. Is it possible to integrate cloudberry lab and Asphostportal alltogether without any issue?

Thank you
  • David Gugick
    Are you saying you want to back up your server that is hosted in the cloud? I guess the answer would depend on whether you have a dedicated server with full administrator access, or a shared server / shared services, Since you say you are using their managed service since you do not have the ability to manage the server at your end, I assume this is a service without full server control and access. You would probably have to ask your hosting provider to see what backup options you have. Generally they will will provide some means to back up your WordPress data - assuming that's what needs to be backed up. But if it's a dedicated server and you can get access to it, then you should be able to install CloudBerry Backup.
  • ShadowPurist
    Hi David,

Thanks for your response. Yes, I have full access to the server. I purchase their managed service since I don't have too much knowledge to manage the server. If I use Cloudberry, is it easy to integrate it with the server? Any requirement that I need? So I can pass to Asphostportal's support team to check it.

Thank you
  • David Gugick
    requirements are minimal. They're on the download page on the website, and you can certainly review them when downloading the trial. But someone will need access to the server to install, manage the backup plans, and be able to run any restores, and you'll need to back up the data somewhere, so that server will need to be able to access the internet to back up to your preferred cloud storage, or have some local storage available in their data center that can be used for local backups. You'll also need to look at the feature matrix on the product page to make sure you purchase the correct edition, as there are limitations on data and shares that can be accessed with the product for different editions. You're probably looking at either server edition or ultimate Edition depending on how much data you need to back up.
  • ShadowPurist
    HI David,

Thank you. Really appreciated your help. I will find out more about this software and consult this matter with Asphostportal's support team.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment