• pkieper
    On CloudBerry Explorer for Mac, it's easy to see the size of folders on Backblaze B2 cloud storage (just right-click the folder in CloudBerry Explorer, and click Properties).

I don't see any way to see the size of a folder or produce a capacity report on the Mac version? Am I missing something, or does the Mac version just lack these features?

Thanks,
    Paul
  • David Gugick
    Did you mean to write above that it's easy to see the size on Explorer for Windows, but you can see that on Mac Explorer? If so I'm guessing it's just a feature limitation.
  • pkieper
    Oops! Yes, I meant it's easy to see on Explorer for Windows, but I don't see any way to do it from the Mac version.
  • David Gugick
    Something strange for you to test. Can you try pressing the SPACEBAR on the keyboard when the folder is selected and tell me what happens. Might be nothing...
  • pkieper
    Hey, that works! After I press space bar, the folder says show "calculate" for a few seconds then displays the size. I don't suppose there's a way to see the total number of files under a folder, is there? Thanks for the space bar trick!
  • David Gugick
    I don't think so. I just managed to find that shortcut in some of our internal documentation. I can ask the team if there's any other metadata that can be made available.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment