• pam arrington
    i am connecting to another computer. the first few attempts it d/c then it stayed connected. I was able to navigate the computer . it is my sister's in another state. last night every time I connected, it would in a very short while d.c with message that remote computer disconnected. the 1st time i could stay connected was really late in the evening. and shouldn't i be able to use short cut keys on my keyboard to open certain areas? her computer is still windows 8 and i am trying to tweak some issues to do updates to get her to windows 10. any advise is appreciated so much.
  • pam arrington
    I am trying to access the control panel for example on the remote computer which is windows 8. i can see desktop icons but can't get the start button to appear . shouldn't I be able to use keyboard shortcuts remotely to access certain areas?
  • pam arrington
    I get this message: Connection was terminated by the remote user
  • IvanS
    Hi ,

I found your support case in our system and forwarded the diagnostic to our dev team so that they can investigate the problem. Allow us some time to identify the root cause and get back to you.

We appreciate your patience.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet