• Jose Carlos
    Hi guys,
    I'm new on CloudBery Backup Solution and I'm responsible for take care of some clients that use cloudberry. And I'm troubleshooting some issues. But I''m trying to find out some place where i can find information about the issues that i found and i couldn't so far.

How do you troubleshoot guys?

Thanks in advanced.
  • David Gugick
    It depends on the issues you are seeing. If you know what they are, have you tried searching the CloudBerry web site (or using Google for search). You can also post any questions here or send CloudBerry the diagnostic logs for review by the support team (Tools | Diagnostic menu option) if you're unable to address the issues yourself.
  • Jose Carlos
    I got it.
    For example, my client is dealing with this issue:

The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request
  • David Gugick
    As you may have guessed, that's not enough information for us to assist. If you have additional information, please supply it here: Product / Version, public cloud storage vendor, type of backup being run, etc. If you do not have this information, that's fine; just send us the logs as using the directions I gave in the previous reply. Thanks.
  • Jose Carlos
    Nice David.. next time I'm gonna put the things more complete and organized! Thanks for your support.
  • Gleb
    , you might also want to check out these two sources:
    General Help - https://help.cloudberrylab.com/ - not much info about specific problems, but quite a bit of how-to's and explanations. If you use Backup for Linux or Mac - the link is different.
    Knowledge Base - https://kb.cloudberry.online/ - it's heavily under construction now and might miss important things, but it seems to be closer to what you're looking for.

Let us know if there are specific troubles or questions that are not described in either of these sources.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment