• zerkms
    I've just started using the cloudberry backup and today was the second day when my backups upload to S3.

In the report it says:

> Note: You have one or more files on your online storage scheduled to be permanently deleted in 90 days. See the detailed report to view these files.

If I open the detailed report it states:

Successfully Copied Files Size
    enginesettings.list 5040
    settings.list 1680
    Info about 2 deleted file(s) 32
    ...redacted... 757941888

So, is there any way to know what are those files that will be removed in 90 days?
  • Vlad L
    Hello,
    Thank you for your post.

You can check the list of the files in the software. Go to Backup Plans tab, and expand backup plan in question.
    There you will be able to see Warning message about files that are about to be deleted.
    If you are not able to see this warning please edit backup plan and on step "Retention Policy" please make sure that option "Do not show warning for files to be deleted" is unchecked.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Thank you!
  • Rei
    Hi there,
    If you want to check the list of files that will be purged by retention policy, you should be able to check that in the client.
    When the plan finishes, you should be able to see the warning in the backup client, and if you click on it you will be able to check the list of those files to be removed.
    Here's how it can look like: http://prntscr.com/l6blgh
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet