• unusedusername
    Thanks for making this available gratis. I'm having a little difficulty, I think with scaling. I'm connecting from one windows 10 pro machine to another and can login no problem. The remote machine has two screens, both 1920.1080. The one screen I was using is the same resolution.
    It became apparent that my cursor's true position and displayed position weren't the same. I could in many cases see the mouseover effect, but it was really tough to work with. What have I done wrong? I tried scaled and fullscreen to no avail. Cheers.
  • Gleb
    Hi there.
    Most likely it's not something you've done wrong but rather a problem of the Remote Assistant.
    Does it behave the same in windowed (not scaled) mode? Just to specify the issue.

Also, please use Menu > Diagnostic > Send from the Host machine (the one you connect to) to send us some diagnostic info - please refer to this forum thread so we don't lose it.

Thanks in advance
  • Matt
    Doesn't look like you specified a valid email address when sending the logs, so we can't really communicate properly in the ticket system.
  • unusedusername
    Hey Matt. Yeah sorry about that, I wasn't able to change it. Unfortunately experience has taught me to be protective of my email address when trialling unknown products/services, there's too many unscrupulous operators out there. I'll message it to you if that's ok?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment