• General Inquiry
    What will be the pricing when this tool stops being freeware?
  • Ted Kopylovskiy
    At the moment we develop only one version which would be free forever and may be freely used in the commercial environment. We may introduce Pro version in the future, but we don't have any firm plans on this now, thus all the features that we have and those being developed now will appear in this free version.
  • Stratos Misinezis
    Hello. This is my first post in this new forum. Glad to see CBB guys do their best to support their products thus us!!. Feature request about remote assistant, would be nice if there was an option to re-brand remote assistant as well to our companies such as Managed Backup
  • MSP360
    Thanks for the feedback!
  • Stratos Misinezis
    I have test remote assistant with my desktop PC and my laptop today. I found the whole rather complicated for an end user. Bear in mind that remote assistant need to installed first to the client computer in order to run, people, especially administrators refuse often to install third party remote tools to their systems even in the case that they are in the middle of a crisis. I should compare remote assistant to anydesk where someone just download a small file, execute without installation and give immediate access for someone to help. Finally this is my opinion but I persist at least at the moment that the process would be rather complicated.
  • MSP360
    Again, thanks for the feedback! I've logged both of your feedback items in our tracking system. Remote Assistant is currently in beta so getting great feedback like this will only help make it better!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment