• Nate2966423864
    New to CLB. Would like clarification, please:
    (1) Created first backup plan. The summary Source Items includes backward slash ( / ) at 'the tail end' of the list. Is this normal (i.e., indicating exactly just that: 'the tail end' of the list) ?
    (2) For single license, I'm assuming that you can -not- create backup plan(s) using cloud provider X and another backup(s) plan using cloud provider Y. Correct?
  • David Gugick
    Starting with 2, you can create as many backup plans as you like to as many cloud providers or local resources as you like. Where you send your backups is completely up to you. So, you could send one backup to Amazon S3, another to Backblaze B2, and a third to Google Cloud if you like.

Regarding 1, it would appear you have selected to back up the entire volume (might not be what you want). But without more details about what you want to back up, it's hard to know if what you're seeing is expected. Feel free to reply back with more details.
  • Nate2966423864

Thanks. Attached is my selections along with brief of 'tail end' of Summary Source list.
    Attachments
    CLB Backup Plan Selections (36K)
    CLB Backup Plan Summary Source - Brief (6K)
  • Nate2966423864
    More help needed, please.

As you suggested I am providing more details (please see attachments).
    Attachments
    CLB Backup Plan Selections (36K)
    CLB Backup Plan Summary Source - Brief (6K)
  • David Gugick
    I don't know the answer and asked the team to reply here. I will ask them again
  • Gleb
    Hi . We will need the diagnostic logs from the software. Please use the Feedback menu to send them automatically to our Support Team - please also add a link to this Forum thread so that the logs are forwarded to me.
    Thank you in advance!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet