• Nicholas
    Currently I have clients using the backup chain, local then cloud upload. This is because they use 2 different retention settings depending on where the backup is stored.

The issue is that while the full backup cloud is uploading, other image-based backups cannot run (I suppose due to limitations of VSS). Some clients can upload the entire image-based backup in a matter of hours, but one client takes longer than a day. Because of this, the local image-based backup cannot run, and thus "fails", creating a ticket and notifying the admin app.

The best scenario would be for them to get faster upload speeds, but that seems unlikely at this time. Is there a way to mute the error until a certain time is reached or until the cloud backup has finished?

I have to tell the clients that their backups aren't "failing" in the traditional way when the tickets are created.

Thanks!

• MattAccepted Answer
    Notifications can currently be disabled on a user level per plan. For admins we
    will introduce selective notification switch in version 4.6 of the portal. ETA is this Summer.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment