• Marc Elser
    Hi MSP360 Team,

Just started using MSP360 Backup and at least in Free Versions (I guess though in all versions) the percentage display is wrong if you resume a backup plan and you had file transfer in progress when you last stopped the plan.

For example I had started to upload a 1.1TB file and stopped after about 40% because the machine needed to be rebooted. After that I resumed the backup plan and it started to dedupe the uploaded 40% but they are not taken into account for file percentage nor for total percentage. File percentage started at 0% after deduping and total percentage is also way too low. It shows at the moment. "Processed: 5 files (664.8GB) Uploaded 248.5 GB" and the total size is 8 Files with 3.67TB.

At current the total percentag shows 6%, which is the 248.5GB that was uploaded during this run. But as it did skip 2 files and 40% of the big file are already uploaded the percentage is around 18% not 6%, it's the 664.8GB that were processed not the 248.5GB. Otherwise the file + total progress will never reach 100% when resuming a plan. I know it's just a minor optical nuisance and doesn't affect performance but it's really misleading. Please fix for next release.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment