• RSBackup
    I am using MSP360 Backup Ultimate Edition v7.9.3.140 to backup approximately 10 TB of data on our network to Backblaze B2 storage. When my backup plan attempts a full (synthetic) backup, I have been getting error code 1506 "Not enough space" with the details "Not enough space in the selected backup destination <B2 Bucket Name>". The B2 bucket has ~26 TB in it currently, all from the same Backup Plan. We do not, so far as I can tell, have any restrictions in out plan with Backblaze on the amount of data we can store in a B2 Bucket, and we in fact have other B2 Buckets with substantially more data stored in them.

As part of my troubleshooting process I attempted to update MSP360 Backup to the latest version 7.9.4.103, but the update tool in the UI just displays an error "An exception occurred during a WebClient request." and does not update.

Any suggestions for troubleshooting next steps to resolve both the error code 1506 during backup or the exception when attempting to update the software?
  • Alexander Negrash
    DM me you contact email address. We will need to check the logs
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube