• Sean O'Hogan
    I am trying to figure out how to restore an image created using CB Backup client to a machine that is configured in a data center with a pair of teamed NICs. Under normal operating procedure, the 2 NICs on this server are teamed on the server side as well as the switch side. However, if I need to do an emergency restore of this system from an image I created earlier, I am not sure how to go about using the CB recovery USB disk to bring down the restored image. My hope is to not have to reconfigure switch settings for the duration of the restore. Is there a way to configure teaming within the CB Recover Disk? Could I be so hopeful that when I initially create the CB Recovery USB Disk that it will configure the disk for teaming since it was created from a teamed server? If not, is there procedure to manually configure teaming within the command line tool of the CB Recovery USB disk itself?
  • Anton Zorin
    Hi Sean,
    I'm afraid we don't have that.
    We don't have PowerShell on bootable media.
    And I'm not sure if WinPE supports NIC teaming in the first place.

Do you have your switch configured to Switch independent or switch dependent teaming mode according to the article below?
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/networking/technologies/nic-teaming/create-a-new-nic-team-on-a-host-computer-or-vm
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment