• burt
    hi , i dont know if its just me but the remote computer is very slow to respond,any help would be welcome as it does all i need thxs
  • HarryB
    Could you let us know what bandwidth do you got and where these PC's are located?
  • burt
    47.26 mbps download,18.67 upload ,both pc's in same house,and on same wifi router
  • HarryB
    Could you send us the logs from both the destinations? Please go to the main menu button and choose "Diagnostic", use "Send to Support" button there. Please also add the comment, something like "from Burt to Harry".

Thanks in advance
  • HarryB
    It seems like there's nothing valuable in there and it's all about the current architecture. We're working on the release at the moment and we believe it will resolve your issue.

Please let me know how it goes when we release it.
  • burt
    ok thxs
  • HarryB
    It's released now, could you give it a try?
  • burt
    not going well ,ive been trying to update it for 4hrs now,it keeps either reverting back to previous version or goes awol alltogether,and when i do get it to stay it wont do remote access..............
  • burt
    ok ,how do you make encryption key stay in same format ?????,is this compatable with win7 ?
  • burt
    PrintProgram Compatibility Publisher details

Issues found
    Incompatible ApplicationIncompatible Application
    RemoteAssistantQuickSupport_v1.7.0.80_netv4.5.1_c384902 (1) is incompatible. Detected Detected
  • burt
    running win7 64bit if that helps,i also noticed its not showing up in programs nor recent downloads.....
  • HarryB
    Hey ,

thanks for reporting, we fixed this behavior. Please download the latest 1.7.0.80 and give it a try.

Sorry for the inconvenience with the previous release.
  • burt
    i have got latest release
  • HarryB
    Could you try reinstalling 1.7.0.80 and checking in Programs and Features again?
  • burt
    ok ,third try worked,i had to manually look for all old components of first program then loaded ok ,working fine now thanks,was still laging for first day or 2 but going great now thanks again
  • HarryB
    Perfect, glad it worked for you!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube