• Tong Ortho
    Hello,
    Can someone please tell me where I can update my credit card details in my CloudBerry Central portal.
    I'm on the Licenses tab, I can see my activated license, I click the Manage button, but the only options I see are "Download Latest Version", "Allocate Maintenance", "Upgrade License", "View Details", and "Download Invoice". None of these option take me to anywhere where I can update my credit card details. The account button at top right only has "Log off" as an option.
    Regards,
  • Alexander Negrash
    If you cliсk the "Buy" button and proceed to the cart, that would be the site of the payment processor where you should have your account. Try to log in and see if you can update your payment info.
  • Tong Ortho

Thanks for your reply and I tried your suggestion but I still can't see where to change my credit card details.
    Clicking on "Buy Licenses" takes me to a page titled "Products Licensing and Pricing" where it appears I'm no longer signed in as I can see a "Sign In" link at top right, and clicking on this takes me back to the CloudBerry Central portal.
    Clicking on "Buy Maintenance" takes me to a page where I can buy a maintenance plan, which I don't want to do, but still no where to change credit card information.
    It seems very strange that this is so hard to find.
  • Alexander Negrash
    MSP360 doesn't store you credit card information. The payment processor processes all the purchases. When you get to the cart at https://order.mycommerce.com/cart/view, there is a link "Log in to your account". Try using it
    0kdjwauk8895h5le.png
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet