• Trisibo
    I'm testing both CloudBerry Backup and Amazon S3, and have created an S3 bucket and a pair of backup plans that have been successfully sent to the bucket (the files appear on Amazon's site). However, when I access CloudBerry's web interface (online.cloudberrylab.com) the bucket appears but with no files or folders inside (see attached picture). Why could that happen?

I have tried with Firefox 61.0.1 with content blockers disabled, and Edge 42.17134.1.0 without any extensions installed, both under Windows 10.
    Attachment
    Untitled (182K)
  • Matt
    Do you use file name encryption for those files? In that case files are not displayed by design.
  • Trisibo
    I don't think so, or at least I didn't enable it on purpose, but I can't actually find that option on the backup plans, I only see the checkbox to enable encryption, the algorithm and the password, where is the filename encryption option?
  • Trisibo
    Sorry, I just realized that the option is in the "Backup Plans" tab when expanding a plan. It's definitely disabled.
  • Matt
    Ok, I guess it would be better to send us the diagnostic logs via tools > diagnostic menu. You can specify a link to this forum thread in the issue description.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment