• eason
    HI ,

I am using Cloudberry Drive Server on S3 Compatible Cloud Storage .

The Queue thread count value should be small ( 0 )or big (limit value 100 ) ?

This option of the purpose ?
  • Matt
    Increasing thread count might help when transferring large amount of small files but the results may vary depending on your configuration. The default parameters should work fine, but you can experiment with the values to see which ones work out the best in your environment.
  • eason
    Okay , Thank you Matt .

I have other question .
    The default file cache was enabled in the cloudberry drive .
    Is right ?
    If I Increasing file cache size will be impact for what ?
  • Matt
    Cache directory is used to store files locally before they will be uploaded to a cloud. Due to technical limitations of a virtual disk driver and the way how cloud storage providers work it's not possible to upload files on-the-fly. If you're transferring large amounts of data the software would require larger cache size, but again, you might want to tweak this option if you experience any issues during upload operations. The default values should work fine on most configurations.
  • eason
    Thank your reply , Matt .

So I increase cache file size of download file did not any help .
  • Matt

You can actually try disabling it, but since I don't know what the issue is, it's difficult to recommend something:
    - Click Drive tray icon and choose Options
    - Select a mapped drive and press Edit > Edit advanced options
    - Uncheck "Use file cache" option
    - Find the cache directory in Options > Advanced
    - Navigate to that directory with Windows Explorer and delete all its contents
  • eason
    Thank you , Matt .

Did you known how to defined cloudberry drive tcp port ( Cloudberry drive to connect s3 object storage source port )?
  • Matt
    We use ports 443 and 80 in our software. As for the addresses of your cloud storage provider, they should have this info on their web side.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment