• Pete Thompson
    Is there a Queue task limit that is present in the free version? I have an object (folder move) operation that I've been trying to perform.. the folder contains hundreds of files but when I drag the folder to the new s3 location, it has the enumerate task and the hundreds of other tasks, but none of them move. The whole queue just appears idle. If I do the same thing with a smaller set of files it works every time.
  • Matt
    Yes, there's a thread limit in the Free version. You can adjust the amount of threads in commercial/trial version of the software.
  • Raymond Lee
    Along this line, if I use the paid version, what is a reasonable size of buckets or no. of files involved, that will not break the software? I am planning to move 100TB or perhaps 200TB of objects from one S3 endpoint to another. Is this a reasonable tool for such purpose?
  • Sergey
    Size is not a problem. Quantity affects it all much more.
    But I just had a client moving around 500TB which is around 68mil files and all is going fine.
  • Raymond Lee
    @Sergey Thanks for the info. Just a matter of interest, how long did that 500TB/68mil files take to complete moving?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment