• Tom's Help Desk
    Just a minute ago I noticed that the price per pro license just increased to $49.99. Was this something that was planned? I received no notice of this happening and now all of my cost projections for our backup service are invalid. Is there any way to grandfather into the old prices?
  • MSP360
    I've added a note on your account in our CRM system. Someone should be following up with you soon.
  • Tom's Help Desk
    I have not received a response yet.
  • MSP360
    let me ping sales again
  • Andy
    We have recently replaced CloudBerry Backup Desktop Edition $29.99 with a new product for Desktop version of Windows such as Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10 with the image based backup functionality $49.99. this is why you see some pricing inconsistency .

CloudBerry Backup Desktop Edition with Image based backup functionality comes with the same functionality as our Server Backup when it comes to system image backup, but with a reduced price and works only on desktop operating systems.
  • Tom's Help Desk
    I'm confused as to why this wasn't added as a secondary option. In MBS there are many tiers of licenses, and having the ability to just backup files on a domain PC to a local server is our primary goal. When speaking with your sales department they offered the MBS file level license at a slightly discounted rate, but since the cost for that is re-occurring the cheaper option would have been to stick to the increased rate of the desktop backup.

We have been using this desktop software in congruence with MBS to backup the workstations to the servers and having the added features at almost double the cost per computer has made it hard to use. Since we only use the image backups for servers I was wondering if there was a possibility to have the old feature set available for the old price. Since workstations on a domain cannot use the freeware we have to use the paid version, but we are only using it to backup files locally to a server.
  • Andy
    I am sorry for slow reply.. you can always buy old licenses if you like..

https://order.shareit.com/cart/add?vendorid=200082138&PRODUCT[300446407]=1&_ga=2.193386281.567227096.1522671990-1743342037.1480455033
  • Tom's Help Desk
    That's exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment