• Leon
    Hi,
    I have been trying out CloudBerry as a backup solution with AWS storage, specifically Glacier.

I have performed a backup which went well with the exception of being a bit slow (more a function of my BBand speed i think and now want to remove this backup/archives/vault. I seem to be having some difficulties with doing that, It seems like I have to delete every file in every folder before removing the folders which surely cannot be correct.

Many of the folders when viewed in the 'Backup Storage' tab are showing 'Retrieving Data' and I can only delete a folder once the files are being listed. The backup in question was performed over a week ago...

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!
    Attachment
    2019-01-16 (1) (83K)
  • Matt
    Might be a problem with synchronization due to how Glacier works. The first thing I'd try is to synchronize the repository via tools > options > repository and then check the storage tab after 5 hours have passed. Global Glacier inventory update occurs every 24 hours, so you might need to wait a little bit more.
  • Leon
    Hi Matt,
    I did that and left it overnight, when I checked this morning I could delete everything within the drives. So thanks for that, I will remember for next time..

Many Thanks!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet