• Gleb
    Thanks, logged the request
  • Daveyyz1
    KVM Linux virtual machine backups. Very few other products out there support it. LOTS of people using it.
  • Gleb
    , thanks, logged your request.
    It's not currently in the pipeline so there's no ETA I could share, but definitely we will be discussing it for the mid-/long-term development
  • Noah Abrahamson
    I would like to see the option to specify my own compression utility in the Linux version. For example, pbzip2 would take advantage of multiprocessor machines.
  • Gleb
    Hi , thanks for the suggestion, I'll put it on the list. Let me know if there's anything else
  • Mark Hamblin
    when creating a backup-plan,.. selecting a a local storage location,.. eg: /mnt/Backups... I would then like the ability to create a new folder within than structure to store to... and not create a new backup location for each backup.
  • Gleb
    Hi , I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to achieve by creating that new folder. Would you clarify this please?
  • Mark Hamblin
    sorry,.. let me try again... If I have a backup container,.. say a disk '/mnt/backups',.. I would like to just reference that one container,.. and place all created backups under that structure,.. but differentiate them by placing/creating a different sub-folder,.. eg /mnt/Backup2/My-Documents, and /mnt/Backups2/Pictures, and /mnt/Backups2/Videos,.. or does this blow tracking/restore philosophy away?
  • Gleb
    , not like it completely blows the philosophy away - but that's just not the way we implemented this, and currently we have no plans to change it. I have filed your request nonetheless
  • maq
    Any plans of producing official docker images?
  • Gleb
    Hi , no plans just yet but we are discussing this as a possible development path for the mid-term future.
    Just in case, there's an unofficial docker image right here, maintained by someone who is not an affiliate of ours: https://hub.docker.com/r/jlesage/cloudberry-backup/
  • maq
    Thank you Gleb, already using the very same image and quite happy with it. Was just wondering if we can expect an official one.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet