• Marlon
    Hi All
    From the title, tonight my backups did not complete. The backup only takes a few minutes on weekends but all my servers are stuck running for over an hour now. Most of the servers I cannot get the backup software to launch. Could there be something wrong with the service?
    Support is closed so I could not reach out to them
    Thanks
  • Den
    I believe they're having an issue. All of my backups are overdue tonight and my clients won't open. Also, some of my servers are also showing offline even though I know they have good connectivity.
  • GeoComputers LLC
    Good evening,

Yes, I'm having the same issues as well. I can't open the program on any of my client machines and all stuck on running mode. Very concerning... any update from CloudBerry would be much appreciated.
  • Den
    I'm getting the following error:

The request failed with HTTP status 503: Service Unavailable.
  • Jackie Fynboh
    It started with Clients/Consoles not opening. I thought it was environmental. Then after checking a few hours later, 54 Overdue backups! Error: "The request failed with HTTP status 503: Service Unavailable."
  • Mayur
    I sure hope someone from Cloudberry Support is looking at this. We have the same issue. All our client backups failed. Not acceptable. Can't even call anyone.
  • Marlon
    I was able to run my backups this morning but can't figure out why it failed last night. Support contacted me this morning to say that there were no service outages but I couldn't even access my logs for my backups during this time
    Attachment
    Capture (27K)
  • Den
    Mine are running correctly now also.

I have a question for you folks. Who are you using for a storage provider? I'm using Wasabi. I see that my storage amounts as listed in the Wasabi console is incorrect now. It's about 1/3 smaller then it should be so I'm wondering if they had an issue. I track that usage pretty thoroughly so I know when things should be expected to decrease.
  • Jackie Fynboh
    We use BlackBlaze B2, so I don't believe it was a storage provider issue. At a quick glance, our storage amounts appear to be correct. 5 hours ago, I received this from Support: "We're aware of these issues. Services should be up an running very soon."
  • Anton Zorin
    Hi all,
    Sorry for a late response.

Indeed, last night there was an issue on one of our nodes that affected some customers.
    The issue was identified and mitigated.
    Currently, we're thoroughly investigating it to make sure it won't appear again in the future.
    And of course, we'll make sure that all the numbers reflected in the console are correct.
    I'll be updating this thread.

Thank you!
    Anton
  • Den
    Thanks Anton.
  • matheus
    Good afternoon
    I am having the same problem with multiple clients, the faster the better response to our company
    Thank you!
  • Tyson Nielsen
    Looks like I am now having this issue... all backups stuck and transfer speed is missing in action and time left is N/A.

This isn't managed backups though... why would something on Cloudberry's servers affect our backups?
  • Gleb
    That's a separate issue, non-Managed Backup does not interact with CloudBerry servers during backup/restore operations.

Please open a support ticket by sending the diagnostics (Tools > Diagnostics).
    Thanks in advance
  • Tyson Nielsen
    Ah, that makes more sense haha. I am going to re-run the jobs today and if they fail again I will do as you suggested. Thank you!
  • Anton Zorin
    Thank you, and for your emails. It's resolved now.
    Please feel free to drop me an email or post here if you will see any issues.
  • matheus
    Ok, thank you so much for the support!!!
  • Jackie Fynboh
    This is happening again. Same behavior as 3/31/2019. Client consoles will not open. Backups are Overdue and stuck "Searching for modified files" or "Starting".
  • Matt
    That was due to maintenance. If the plans still don't work send the logs to support.
  • Jackie Fynboh
    I guess I didn't receive the email stating there was scheduled maintenance on Friday 4/5/2019 starting around 8pm and continuing for several hours. Did I miss that one?

However, I did receive the email stating there was scheduled maintenance Monday 4/8/2019 between 1 am - 2 am.

Here is my main concern. We went live with our clients on April 1, 2019 after switching from BarracudaMSP. This is not a good beginning so far.
  • Matt
    Hm, there was nothing on Friday, but one of the plans might've been in running state since weekend and then left that way since then. Anyway, it's better to send logs to support in cases like that.
  • Jackie Fynboh
    No Matt, that is not the case. This was not happening for just one plan. It was across the board. At the time I posted Friday, I had 35 jobs in overdue status stuck in various states (starting, checking for modified files, preparing, etc.)
    Of those devices, the logs stated, "GetEndUser url is 'https://ws.mspbackups.com/webservices/EndUser2.asmx'"
    "Error on calling webmethod, retries will be performed. Status: ServiceUnavailable"
    Then the plans ended up failing because they timed out with "The request failed with HTTP status 503: Service Unavailable".
    All of this information is in Ticket #203885

You are saying you want me to send you logs from potentially 85 affected devices when this happens again?
  • Matt
    Yes, I'm aware of that ticket, but we didn't receive any info regarding any problems on Friday. If such issues reoccur we would need logs from just one machine if it happens on a large scale.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment