• stiebs
    I'm trying to set up MySQL backups using the -preAction and -preActionPath directives, but doesn't seem to be working.

Running on Debian buster, intially with cbb v2.9.0.114, and the same result after upgrading to 2.9.1.16

./cbbCommandLine editBackupPlan -n 'MySQL Backups' -preAction yes -preActionPath '/pathto/dump_mysql_dbs' -PreActionExitOnFail yes
    CloudBerry Backup Command Line Interface started
    Unexpected node : -preAction

I also noticed that doing cbbCommandLine editBackupPlan help does not show preAction and preActionPath as valid arguments

Any clues?
  • Matt
    Better to contact support regarding this issue.
    Send us the logs and, if possible, provide the script you're trying to run.
  • stiebs
    Hi Matt,
    Never mind, I also logged with support, and they informed me that this feature is only available in Linux Ultimate. Pity that nowhere in the release notes does it mention anything like this.

Even using the cbbCommandLine help for editBackupPlan, it shows an example command to add a PreAction script, but when trying to use it just responds with a cryptic error message rather than a more helpful, "Sorry, pay us more and we'll enable this feature for you" ..
  • Matt
    Yeah, sorry, we're aware of that. Information on our web site should be updated soon.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment