• d95gas
    Hi All,
    Been using Teamviewer for longer than I care to remember.... certainly 15+ yrs, but become disillusioned by some of the their business practices, so looked for an alternative and came across Cloudberry.

Great application and just about on par with TV. Still getting my head around the "File Transfer" dont know why, but I seem to having difficulty with that.

Anyway I digress. The main reason for the shout out is to see if there any plans for an Android application, that's the one element I will miss from TV as I used this a great deal for supporting friends and family with the setup of their Android devices.

In addition, another community I belong to, uses TV on the PC to remote onto their phone/tablet to configure flight paths..... the bigger screen helps.

So if there is any dev going on with an Android application, I am more than happy to offer my services to do any "beta testing".

Great application, and I for one will be spreading the word about CloudBerry Remote Assistant.

Thanks
  • Sergey N
    Hello,

Sure, the Android version is already in the works, in fact if everything goes correctly we might even release the BETA version this year. We surtely understand that we should consider such big platform as Android and our awesome R&D team is already working on it. Thank you for your kind feedback and we are really glad that you liked our software.

P.S.> I have added you into the waiting list, you will be notified upon the relase of the BETA.
  • Natherul

Please add me to that waiting list as well
  • Sergey N
    done, thank you for your interest in our product.
  • DeepestBlue
    Could you please sign me up too? I'm also a former TeamViewer user and your product looks like the best alternative for sure. Definitely interested in getting it on Android. Thanks!
  • Sergey N

Done, added to waiting and notification list. Thank you.
  • Ilie Adrian
    i am also interested in beta testing the app
  • Sergey N
    Done, added to the list.
  • Ralley
    Me too please? I am brand new with this app, also have used teamviewer and Anydesk. I am pretty impressed so far, i will give review in a few days. Thank you for a great free software. I am sure in time, the plans are to make it paid? Any idea on that timeline?
  • Dustin Schneider
    Can you please add me to the waiting and notification list for Android as well. I'd really like to switch away from Teamviewer!
  • Joel
    I would like to beta test as well. I really need to break the teamviewer habbit
  • Keith K
    Please place me on the notification list also
  • Guilherme
    Please add on waiting and notification list for android.
  • Sergey N
    Thank you for your interest in our products, everyone is added into the list.
  • Danica Freimond
    Please add me to the list for updates as well, I'm very keen for an android application!
  • George E Brumbaugh
    Add me to the list also... Any idea when your looking at putting out the beta?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment