• Natherul
    For a while now we have had some issues with getting stuck on "waiting for new image" sometimes it works to close the connection and go back and sometimes it does now.

What can be the issue?
  • Sergey N
    Hello,

This is definitely the connection issue, i would suggest checking out the security software on both ends and white-listing CBRA in this software. Let us know how it goes. Thank you.
  • Natherul

Thanks for the reply but its still an issue and its only a problem on one of our two VMs.
    Also it seems to work for a little while (but stops working after a hour or so again) if we restart the cloudberry service.

I can add that on the VM we do not run anything more then windows defender which has cloudberry folder excluded now. I added an exclusion to cloudberry on my end as well. But issue prevails.
  • Sergey N
    Hello Natherul,

Let's see the issue from the software's POV. Please send us the Diagnostic Info from the VM in question via Main Menu - Diagnostic and I will take a look.
  • Natherul
    I did and referenced this forum topic. Thanks for your time
  • Richard Marano
    I am experiencing the same issue in unattended mode. This happens when I authenticate into the server. It will take the credentials and just freeze. If I look at the server it passes the credentials and is logged in. If I log into the server manually then try accessing unattended mode it works fine. Also if I change it back to Pin Code it works fine.
  • Sergey N
    Hello Richard,

We are currently investigating the issue, may I ask you to send us the Diagnostics with this post mentioned in the description. Thank you
  • Natherul
    any update to this?
  • Sergey N
    A really late reply, my bad. We fixed this issue a long time ago and you shouldn't encounter anything like that in the latest version of the product.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment