• Larry Davidson
    New to CloudBerry after dropping Teamviewer. The install went fine and I can connect remotely, however, the screen and keyboard responses are very slow. Am I missing a setting somewhere? Some of the reviews of CloudBerry mention this so guessing it is something in the package. Is this something being fixed in a new update soon?
  • Anton Zorin
    Hi Larry,
    Can you please point me to the review about this?
    Also, where are you located geographically?
  • Sergey N
    Hello Larry,

This usually indicates some kind of issues with the connection, I would suggest trying to disable the Direct Connect feature in the Options and also check that the software is whitelisted in security software like firewall or AV. Thank you and please keep us posted regarding the results.
  • Larry Davidson
    I don't remember where I saw the review. I think I found it through Google. Anyway, I am located in the Pacific Northwest and the two computers I am connecting are in the same city. Teamviewer was running without any delays so I don't think it is firewall issues but I could be wrong.
  • Anton Zorin
    Thanks for your reply.
    Can you please define slow. Is it a "micro-delay" slow or is it several seconds from you press a key and it appears on the screen?
    We're going to check the closest server to you to check the latency.
    Thanks
  • Larry Davidson
    It is seconds slow. Makes it almost unusable. Haven't had a chance to try it on one my other more distant remote systems to see if it is the same problem. Both locations have Xfinity/Comcast as the service provider.
  • Sergey N
    Hello Larry,

Thank you for the details provided, one additional question, what is the region of usage? If it's not a secret of course.
  • Larry Davidson
    As I mentioned above, the Pacific Northwest. At this point I would consider the product marginally useful because of the slow response. I will try it on other computers and networks to see if that is any better.
  • Sergey N
    Thank you for your feedback Larry, we will also check it out from our side. Please keep us posted regarding the results.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment