• MasterHawk
    I really find your program to be very useful. I have recently become aware of and started using this program on a frequent basis and have a suggestion. How much trouble would it be to allow us to set our own remote computer id's rather than having to try and remember 9 digit id's assigned by MSP360 RA. It would make it so much easier to look for computer names rather than scrolling thru list of 9 digit numbers?
  • Pavel Polívka
    I wanted to ask the same question. It would be great to be able to name saved computers and export and import them.
  • Mike Groves
    Same from me.
    I know there is a sort of way to do it now, but it involves renaming the remote machine and you still retain the 9 digit number in your list of controllable PCs.
    I suspect giving the remote PC an alias (a la TV) is more difficult than it sounds, otherwise you would probably have already done it!
    It's not a big problem for me, since I only routinely control 4 or 5 machines.

Mike
  • Sergey N
    Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion of this feature and we surely understand possible usability of this feature, so I can promise you that we will definitely discuss it with the developers on the next meeting, as a sort of workaround we are going to release an Address Book where you will be able to save few machines.
  • Mike Groves
    Thanks Sergey N
  • MasterHawk
    Wow, that is the fastest response to a suggestion that I have seen. It appears that you all are very sincere in making this the best Remote Access application and I hope you kick your competitor's butt. I have already submitted a review and will continue to recommend your program. If there is something else that I can do, let me know.

Best Regards
    Tom Parsons
  • Sergey N
    I was glad to help, feel free to suggest any other features you find useful we are always open to bright ideas. Thank you.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment