• James
    Ever since the new release of 6.2.0.153 I have about 10 or so file & folder backups that show failed with the error "Index was outside the bounds of the array" on a few files.
  • David Gugick
    Please submit the logs using the Tools - Diagnostic toolbar option and reference this thread in the submission. The team will review.
  • trent066
    Was this ever resolved. I am getting the same error right after I upgraded to 6.2.0.154
  • James
    I just sent off logs to support from one of the systems that got it. I get it on random systems each day. One day its 4-5 computers, the next day the error is gone on those but 4-5 new ones have it.
  • Matt
    The issue should be fixed in the next update and our support team can provide a beta build to resolve it, so if anyone else encounters this issue please create a ticket in our support portal.
  • Matt
    I have another update from R&D: we no longer provide early builds due to QA decision, unfortunately, but the official release should happen very soon, so for anyone affected, please be patient, we're working on this on top priority.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment