• Marcus O
    I have scheduled a consistency check on one of my backups every Sunday. Today it could not be run and it's marked as "Skipped" on the history tab. That's as it should be.

On the Welcome tab > Storage Accounts, however, consistency check for this particular account is said to have been run today and it's marked with a green check mark. That indicates successful completion, which was not the case.

I take it this is a bug.
  • Anton Zorin
    , thanks for bringing this up to our attention.
    Do you happen to have a ticket number with our customer support team?
  • Marcus O
    No. I assumed this was the right place for a bug report.

I don't need support for this issue, it's a minor thing, but I thought you wanted to know.
  • Anton Zorin
    . that's the right place, correct.
    I just tried to reproduce it to file it in the system but in my test environment, it worked normally.
    Could you please click on Tools -> Diagnostic -> Paste the link to this thread to the comment field -> send to Support.
    We'll check your settings and try to reproduce accordingly.

Thank you!
  • Ethan Sed

We have received the diagnostics - much appreciated!

Additionally, kindly provide us a screenshot showing the consistency check for the storage account "Local Backup" reported on the Welcome tab as successful for October 27th.

You can do it either here or in the support ticket. Thanks in advance!
  • Ethan Sed

Thank you very much for providing us the additional info. We have reproduced the issue and passed the results to our R&D team. Thank you so much, we have also followed you up in the support ticket you have opened.
  • Marcus O
    I'm glad I could help. Good luck with the fix.
  • Marcus O
    I just updated to the latest version and noticed that this is fixed now. I see a yellow exclamation point for failed consistency checks. Thanks.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment