Web console version 4.6 released
Recently we rolled out the new version for the web console (4.6) of our Managed Backup Service and here are some of the main features:
1. Scheduled Backup History Report to be sent via email.
2. 2 factor authentication OTP (one time passwords)
3. Added block level backup to Remote Deploy configurations for Linux/Mac
4. Remote management: plan editing now supports Skip folders for Linux/Mac
5. Added 2FA OTP codes creation to the audit log
Also we squashed many bugs.
Hi, I'm trying to find the OTP codes on the web console. Can you direct me to the right place?
Sorry it took us so long.
1. Go to:
2. Check "2 Factor Authentication"
3. Scan the barcode with Google Authenticator
4. Once enabled, you will see "2FA alternative codes" under the "2 Factor Authentication" checkbox.
Sign in or register to add a comment.
Add a Comment
Welcome to MSP360 Forum!
MSP360 Managed Products
Managed Backup - General
Managed Backup Windows
Managed Backup Mac
Managed Backup Linux
Managed Backup SQL Server
Managed Backup Exchange
Managed Backup Microsoft 365
Managed Backup G Workspace
Backup for Linux
Backup SQL Server
Connect Free/Pro (Remote Desktop)
Web console 4.2.1 released July 17, 2018
Web console 4.2 released June 8, 2018
MBS Web Console. Release Update 4.3 - December 19, 2018
MBS Web Console. Release Update 4.2.3 - October 22, 2018
Terms of Service
Useful Hints and Tips
Created with PlushForums
© 2023 MSP360 Forum