• cleberson
    boa tarde, sou novo no forum e no manuseio do CB, então preciso de uma ajuda,
    tenho o CB instalado em um server, enviando o backup para o S3 da amazon, funcionando perfeitamente.
    mas gostaria de mudar a pasta em que os dados são enviados, ele cria uma pasta com um nome enorme junto com umas subpastas ate chegar na pasta do meus dados, gostaria de especificar o destino.
  • David Gugick

{good afternoon, I'm new to the forum and handling CB, so I need some help, I have the CB installed on a server, sending the backup to the Amazon S3, working perfectly. But I would like to change the folder where the data is sent, it creates a folder with a huge name along with some subfolders until I reach the folder of my data, I would like to specify the destination.}

Just translating. Someone will reply soon.
  • David Gugick
    The product matches the folder structure on disks that are being backed up. For example, if you are backing up the "Family Pictures" folder, and that folder has a full path of C:\Users\YourName\Pictures\Personal\Family Pictures , then the storage will have the same folder layout, even if you are not backing up any thing else. That way, we can fully restore to the original location.

If you are having a different problem, please provide a detailed example of what you see in storage and how the data is stored on the original disk drive. Thank.
  • Matt
    Try using custom mode, that will allow you to select a subfolder and put your data without any changes to the folder structure. Note that versioning is disabled in that mode.
    It can be selected while creating your backup plans.

More info on backup modes can be found here: https://help.msp360.com/cloudberry-backup/backup/cloud-to-local/step-5-specify-backup-mode
  • cleberson
    @david gugick, obrigado pela resposta,mas a estrutura que eu disse é criado dentro do meu amazon s3, e não na pasta de origem
  • cleberson
    @matt, muito obrigado pela resposta, mas consegui entrar em contato com o suporte, e me disseram que a versão do agente de backup online que uso, realmente não esta opção
  • Matt
    Yes, that option is only available for the standalone backup. Since you posted this in the standalone section I presumed you were using it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment