• Steve Heap
    I started to use MSP360 on Windows 10 yesterday and as a quick trial I created a backup plan for one folder on my hard drive to backup to an USB connected drive. Everything worked well so I decided to build a more permanent set of backup plans. I deleted the trial backup plan I had created, deleted all the files on my backup drive and started again with a new plan. I gave it the same name I think.
    That plan ran normally, but when I looked on the backup drive, only certain folders and files had been transferred. It appears that the system thinks that it has already copied the files in my trial run and so it isn't copying those again, even though I have deleted them.
    I'm not far enough along to delete everything and start again, but how do I actually make MSP forget all about my earlier steps?
    Hope this makes sense!
    Steve
  • David Gugick
    You should use the Storage Tab to delete backup data. I'm assuming you just hit the USB drive directly and removed the files. The local database thinks they are backed up. Easy fix. Just synchronize the repository and rerun the backup.

https://help.msp360.com/cloudberry-backup/restore/about-restore/repository-sync
  • Steve Heap
    That did the trick - thanks! Very powerful system but I'm getting there!
    Steve
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet