• cameron
    Hi, the newer version of remote assistant is logging out the client PC,
    this causes major disruption and can cause physical damage to expensive machines
    that are running Interval Zero.

How can I stop it logging out the client?

Much appreciated forum and MSP team!
  • PeterH
    We too have been having this problem frequently, would love to hear info on this. We are considering going elsewhere for a remote solution because of this.
  • dcl20
    Same here. Remote computer is logging out about once per hour or so. I have to reconnect to remote PC and have to log back in again.
  • IvanS
    Hi all,
    In the new version, we changed the connection method in case of Unattended access. Login without windows authorization in this mode is now impossible.
    In the meantime, it should not log out but just switch desktop. The session should remain unchanged, and do not end. All applications should continue to work.
    PIN connection works as before.
  • dcl20
    Whats happening is that the remote connect just drops. When I reconnect back to the remote computer, the remote computer has been logged out, and I must reenter the password. Remote Assistant appears to not be maintaining the log-in status of the remote computer.
  • IvanS

Thank you for clarification.
    Did you contact our support team on this issue?
    If not, could you please send the Diagnostic information to our support department for we can have a look at what's going wrong?
    Thank you.
  • dcl20
    Will try to contact support, but says support only provided on forum. FYI - When I get disconnect, I get the on screen message: user/user is already working on remote computer. Your connection mayh pause this windows session. Underneath is bottom to connect.
  • Sergey N
    That is correct Remote Assistant doesn't read/remember/store your credentials in any way. This decision is purely security-based and I presume it will stay that way. In my opinion an extra layer of security is always nice to have, especially with remote access software.
  • dcl20
    I now understand why I need to log back into the remote PC, but the connect to the remote PC continues to drop. I did email the logs.
  • Sergey N
    okays, I'll take a look, thanks
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube