• MQuinn
    Hi Guys
    I use remote assistant every day and over the past couple weeks have noticed a definite lag when connected to the remote PC. Sometimes (not often) I'll get disconnected and have to reconnect. Nothing has changed at either end as far as each network is concerned and both have pretty good NBN FTTN connections.
    Any suggestions? Like I said, I rely on the software heavily and love it....just need performance back to how it once was.
  • Sergey N
    Hello,

As far as I know, there were no issues with our servers. Are you using Direct Connection or going through our servers ?
  • MQuinn
    Hi Sergey

I always thought I was using a direct connection. I never set anything up other than the unattended access process.

I'm pretty sure the problems I'm having occur when I view multiple monitors in one window. I'm pretty sure I never had connection issues before that was an option. I won't use it for a while and see what happens (it's great option to have because the remote PC has dual monitors but the host has only 1)
  • MQuinn
    so I used it for a couple hours without the multiple monitors in one window option and had next to no lag and no disconnection.
    any reason behind this do you think?
  • MQuinn
    been connected for the past hour and even without using multiple monitors option the lag is too much. not sure what's wrong now
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment