• Jeff Colvin
    Hi, have CloudBerry Drive Server Edition host. Version: 2.3.2.21 . After a server forced restart, the application would not start due to missing cache. I was unable to get it to run until I disabled the cache. Now iit will not run for more than 20 minutes before it stops responding. Any way to clear the cache issue and re-enable?
  • David Gugick
    Probably needs a support case to figure out what’s going on. https://www.msp360.com/support/create-ticket.aspx?prod=drive

Version 3 is out if you want to test it to see if it addresses the issue.
  • Jeff Colvin
    Hi,
    Actually just purchased a new version for another server, but usage requirement changed, so may transfer the license for that one. If I install a newer version, does the config carry over? I did try to remove the Cache files under Programdata and the C:\CLoudberryCache. I was able to start it, but it just stops responding with the following:
    2020-07-22 16:34:54,503 [Host] [27] DEBUG - operationInfo_TimeIsUp. m_operationsList.Count = 1
  • David Gugick
    Yes settings are carried over, but since this is a production server I’d rather you worked with support before installing the new version on that server.
  • Jeff Colvin
    ok, will do.

Thanks
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal