• Mark Evilsizor
    Hello,

I am connecting the Cloudberry Explorer to our Google Cloud Storage for the first time on this PC. I have downloaded Cloudberry 3.5.1.6 . And I try to add our GCS via Oath, but when I click to Test Connection, in my browser I see the message "Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app. This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In"

Please help,
    Mark
  • David Gugick
    The team is aware of this issue with OAUTH 2.0 authentication, but I believe you can simply click on the link on the web page that says: "Go to CloudBerry Explorer..." Do you get that message in a browser when trying to authenticate?
  • Mark Evilsizor
    I first am shown a screen that says "Choose an account to continue to CloudBerry Explorer". If I click CloudBerry explorer it shows me developer info. If I click on my google account, it displays a page with the error message as described. No links on that page.

The workaround I am using is a utility account until the Oath issue is resolved.
  • David Gugick
    Ok thanks. When I hear back from the engineering team on a fix date / version, I'll reply here.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment