• Sergey N
    MSP360 (CloudBerry) Explorer for macOS 1.0.0 (BETA) is now out. This is a new tool that inherits basic features of MSP360 (CloudBerry) Explorer for Windows along with user experience enhancements for devices running on macOS platforms.

MSP360_Explorer_Mac-1.png

MSP360 (CloudBerry) Explorer for macOS provides a convenient user interface that enables file management across local and cloud storage (beta version features S3 cloud storage only).

Main Features

• File Management. Use MSP360 (CloudBerry) Explorer for macOS as a classic file manager
    • Web URL Generation. Generate time-limited/signed or default web URLs
    • Familiar UI. A familiar file-management experience now on macOS

MSP360 team is committed to designing a cloud file manager for macOS. We plan to add new features with each release, so we encourage you to share your feedback. Feel free to download MSP360 (CloudBerry) Explorer for macOS, and join public testing becoming a part of the development. With your help, the application design becomes an enjoyable experience for our development team.
  • RickZeman
    I assume that GovCloud support is forthcoming?
  • AnthonyM
    Using the same S3 credentials with Cloudberry Explorer on my Windows desktop I can move and copy files between the two panes. But with MSP360 (CloudBerry) Explorer on my Macbook the copy and move functionality is not available; both are grayed out in the File and right-click menus (see attached screenshot). I've tried to submit a support ticket but when I select "freeware" it won't allow me to. I've searched these forums and used Google to no avail.
    This doesn't seem to be very useful without basic copy and move functionality.
    Attachment
    Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 12.14.35 PM (130K)
  • David Gugick
    I'll submit to the support team.In the future, please start a new thread for better tracking, but I'll reply here when I hear back.
  • Sergey N
    Hello, are you trying to move the files from cloud to cloud ?
  • AnthonyM
    Sorry I just saw this; good question. When "cloud to cloud" (even with the same credentials inside the same bucket in both panes) my "Copy" and "Move" menu items are both grayed out. I also can't drag and drop as I can in Windows. But when I have my Mac's local drive in one of the two panes then it does allow me to copy and move items.
    My primary concern is being able to copy and move "cloud to cloud" as I can in Windows.
  • John100
    I have the same question - my Move option is greyed out. I too can move from my Mac to cloud but not cloud to cloud which is what I also need to do. Is there any update on this?
  • John100
    a follow up question... does the paid version solve this problem of not being about to move files in the cloud?
  • David Gugick
    Are the buckets you are trying to copy between in the same region? I see that in the Windows version (for some reason) when the buckets are in different regions, the copy option is grayed out. You can still copy with a click and drag between panes. I am wondering if you can do the same - click and drag despite the copy option being disabled in the context menu.
  • John100
    Thanks for replying David... The buckets are in the same same regions. From what I can see, it just seems that the Mac version is not yet up to speed compared to Windows version.
  • David Gugick
    I'm checking with the Mac Explorer team. I'll reply back... when I hear back
  • John100
    Thanks David. I look forward to hearing from you.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment