• Spires
    Curious to know if the Remote Desktop is still an app that MSP360 works on as there doesn't seem to be any progress towards the issues found on this forum. There also hasn't been an Adroid release that's been, supposedly, in beta development for years.
  • Sergey N
    Hello,

Unfortunately, you are seeing it all wrong. First of all, we are actively releasing new versions of the software and there is one upcoming really soon. Secondly, there are matters of priority so we have to weigh the importance of the features developed. Android version is due to come this year and in fact, it is currently being tested internally among the MSP360 staff. So answering your question - Yes the Remote Desktop is still in production.
  • Spires
    Perhaps I am seeing it all wrong. I can't imagine what the priority list for a product like this would be; however, it seems some questions about connection issues / stability / etc. go without input from MSP360, which is why I asked. Hope to see the stability concerns addressed and look forward to the Android app soon.
  • Fela Sebastian
    CloudBerry remote desktop software is good and seems to be at par with likes of logmein, R-HUB remote support servers, Teamviewer etc.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment