• JeremyG
    I'm having an issue trying to add my Google Storage account to the Registered Accounts in the "CloudBerry Explorer for Google Storage PRO" application. When I try to connect my account, it pops up a browser window prompting me for the login credentials, but when I provide the credentials, I get the following error:

This app is blocked
    This app tried to access sensitive info in your Google Account. To keep your account safe, Google blocked this access.
    — Google Authentication

I updated the CloudBerry Explorer for Google Storage PRO application to make certain that I was using the latest version. I checked the Google account settings to ensure that "Less secure app access" is turned on (just in case). We also use CloudBerry Backup Server Edition, and that ("CloudBerry Backup") is listed in the "Apps with access to your account" section of my Google account settings.

What am I missing? How do I give ColudBerry Explorer the appropriate permissions to access my Google Storage account?
  • David Gugick
    Support has requested you open a support case (if you're using a paid edition); https://www.msp360.com/support.aspx?select=true

If not, I will try to see if they can provide me some direction for you and I'll respond here.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment