• Endo
    I am running cloudberry linux backup and everything has been working well. Recently the cloudberry diff/tmp directory has been filling up with filenames like: cps.lqJQHM

The diff/tmp directory is about 380 Gb of space. How do I clear these files out without messing up my backups?

Background: I am running cloudberry using docker with the jlesage/docker-cloudberry-backup container. My system is Debian (using openmediavault). The directory is: /var/lib/docker/overlay2/52ecb5da03af9909f23f2c221a528c9768cb468aa7beae28e07701b42c0a34e6/diff/tmp

Thanks for the assistance,
    -Endo
  • David Gugick

If you're on maintenance, Support would like to check the logs and config in order to provide as proper answer as possible in this situation.

To send them via GUI:

Please send us diagnostic logs by going to Feedback in the program menu. In the opened window click Send button.
    The logs will be sent to our support team automatically. This will help us diagnose and troubleshoot the issue.

Please DON'T send us the log file attached. The log file will be sent automatically.

CLI for Linux standalone:

If that doesn't work please send logs via command line (please note case sensitivity):
    "/opt/local/CloudBerry Backup/bin/cbb" sendLog -u "how we should call you" -e "your contact email" -m "Logs for ticket #00060066"

Or create the log archive locally by this command:
    "/opt/local/CloudBerry Backup/bin/cbb" saveLog -p ~

The archive file will be placed in the home directory of the user currently logged in.
    Please send it to us attached (if it is too large - upload to any file hosting and send us download link)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment