• Yeep
    Hi all,

I can only see Backblaze storage when I want to add storage. Anyone here facing the same problem?jZcYnt7.png
  • David Gugick
    How did you sign up for the service? From MSP360 or from Backblaze?
  • Yeep

From MSP360, been using for a year. I used to see all cloud storages but it suddenly changed this year.

I contacted support but yet to get a reply. However, they silently deleted the dedupe server after receiving my support ticket. See below. So I guess someone must have manually remove all storage options from my account... but why?
    5xgu1UV.png
  • David Gugick
    I am still waiting on a reply regarding why you are only seeing Backblaze B2/ Regarding the Dedup Server option: That target was deprecated some time ago and should have been removed from customer accounts.
  • Yeep
    Is there any update yet? I feel like being ignored. I sent email on 26th March and no one reply me until today. If I were to do a backup, I have been waiting for two weeks+. To be honest, I'm very disappointed this time and seriously hope that someone will help me soon.

https://i.imgur.com/PBZAweX.jpg
  • David Gugick
    I requested an update a couple days ago. But if you have a support case open, please follow up with support. If you're waiting on a reply, email them back for an update.
  • David Gugick
    Can you also clarify how you purchased Managed Backup? Did you subscribe from us directly or did you subscribe from a partner? I have the sales team looking into your licenses, but any original purchase details you can provide would be appreciated.
  • Yeep
    Hi David, I'm actually MSP360 partner (service provider). Yes, I subscribed directly from the service portal. The sales person who handled my order is Mike Egorov. Not sure if I should post any order ID here since this is a public forum. Do give me an email address that I can send to.

Yes, I already opened a ticket, ID 00070491.
  • David Gugick
    Please continue working through the ticket that's the best way.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment