• Shelly
    Hello, so delighted to find this software. I have been using TeamViewer free but it does not work anymore. Recognizing my personal home use as commercial.
    I have a few questions. I have signed up for the free software. Is this truly free for long term use or is this just a trial?
    If free for long term has anyone had an issue where it recognizes personal use as commercial like TeamViewer does?
    Is there a limit to the number of computers you can connect to remotely? I use just 5 or 6.
    Is there a way to manage all of the computers you connect to in one location for example in TeamViewer you can click on your list of computers and select the one you want to connect to?
    But my biggest concern is that the software is truly free for personal use?
    Thank you,
  • David Gugick
    The stand-alone Remote Desktop product is free for any use. Address book can store up to 5 entries as I recall, but you can use it to connect to other remote systems, but cannot store the remote machine names / IDs.

Managed Remote Desktop is the paid product and is licensed per technician.
  • Shelly
    Thank you for answering. Have you had any issues with it recognizing personal use as business. That was the biggest problem with TeamViewer.
  • David Gugick
    We do not have anything in the product that does what you're asking.
  • Shelly
    Thank you again. Also is there a way to retrieve the activation code. What if I have to reinstall the software on the same computer. I am reformatting my computer soon and want to be able to activate the software again on the same computer but I did not write down the original activation code.
  • David Gugick
    Just download again and you'll get a new activation code which you can write down.
  • Shelly
    Ok, thank you so much. I really appreciate the program and your quick response.:smile:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment