• S Berman
    I have installed free/personal use MSP360. When accessing base Multi-Monitor PC from (1) iPad, I can only access one display, and don't seem to have a menu that allows screen selection. Would this be different if (2) I accessed from PC instead of iPad? Please advise. Thank you.
  • David Gugick
    Are you saying you do not have a Monitor option in the iOS version you are using as described here? https://help.msp360.com/remote-assistant-ios/in-session-options

Support should be in the product.
  • S Berman
    thank you; now getting that menu and can switch between monitors. If you would, one more question I can't find in help: when I pinch/expand on iPad, image expands, but pops back smaller when I remove fingers; is there a way to keep expanded? Thank you again!
  • David Gugick
    I'm not sure. I'd have to ask the RD team. You can set the resolution to one that works for your eyes on the iPad if that's the issue. Otherwise, you may have more luck zooming in the app - for example using the zoom function in Chrome to increase the size to one that's comfortable.
  • S Berman
    unfortunately all the other resolutions are grayed out, so can't change!
  • David Gugick
    Can you confirm if the resolutions are grayed out when viewing the primary, secondary, or both monitors?
  • S Berman
    The different resolutions appear on the list, but when I select the resolution area for the selection list to come up, all entries on the selection list are grayed out for all monitors. You should know there are 4 monitors connected (all same size/resolution, I think 24”), and all are selectable in the app. 1 & 2 are landscape, and 3 & 4 are portrait. The pinch/expand seems to work first time tried on one monitor, but then after switch to other, it no longer works (popping back to small) on all monitors, including the first one on which it worked before switching.
  • David Gugick
    I'll notify the engineering team and see what they say. If it's a bug, we'll get the fix scheduled and hopefully have it available soon. I'll keep you posted if I hear back and have a response to share. Thanks for reporting this.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment