• John Stanley
    Hello all,

Is there a way to move a backed up computer from one company to another or do I need to reinstall/recreate the backup plan?

Thank you
  • David Gugick
    Go to Remote Management, click the gear icon and select Edit - Edit Account and you can move to another company.
  • John Stanley
    Thank you for a quick response. In review of your instructions it looks like I would need to create a different user account for each company. Currently we are using "backups@{MSP}.com" for all backups, would I need to create a new user account for each company?

Thank you
  • David Gugick
    The way you are doing now would put all your customers in the same Company. You essentially have different User authentication accounts for one company, it sounds like. What you should do is create each Company / Customer and at least one User / Authentication account for each customer. Each Company can use the same Cloud Storage account if desired.
  • John Stanley
    Thank you again. We are in the beginning phase of building everything out and I don't want to get too deep to only have to redo everything.
  • David Gugick
    We do offer an onboarding service, if that's something you think would be beneficial. I believe the cost is now listed in the buy option in the management interface. Also feel free to reach out to your account manager who can put you in touch with the solution engineer if you have any technical questions or you can of course leverage support. Or you can post here if you like.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment