• James
    Ever since your introduction of Remote Desktop and then RMM the mspbackups.com dashboard has been getting slower and slower. This week it has been almost unusable.
  • Sean
    I second this.
  • Sean
    It can't just be us right? This is truly painful...

Workflow time has quadrupled.
  • David Gugick
    Any specific screens you're having trouble with?
  • Sean
    All, but I am mostly in Remote Management, Monitoring History, and Backup History. Issues across the board...
  • Jackie Gibbs
    Yep same issue. Sometimes things don't even show up.
  • Mike S

Agreed. Especially on workflow time, I know what I'm doing so I like to do it fast but I have to wait for the website to load painfully slow.
  • Steve Putnam
    Overall the web site response time is two to three times longer than is normal.
  • James
    Today has been an absolute nightmare with mspbackups site. Are we going to see any resolution to this? We can't get from one page to another, saving jobs times out, getting "Something went wrong" message just trying to login. This is getting ridiculous.
  • Chris M
    We are waiting anywhere between 20 and 120 seconds for Remote Management to load. We are onboarding from another platform and the UI lag is not making things easy for us.
  • David Gugick
    I checked with the team and they already have a couple planned updates that will take place over the next week to the service to help customers with this issue. I would say if you do not see this issue go away by the time the Managed Backup Service is upgraded on the servers to version 5.3 (planned for November 16), then let us know in this thread. You may see some improvements by tomorrow with the first set of performance updates.
  • Chris M
    David,

After the updates from 7 to 8AM EST today, I am getting 5-10 second load times for Remote Management. Much better so far!
  • David Gugick
    At least that's some improvement. Let's see if things improve again after the server upgrades on the 16th. But keep me updated in case things degrade before then. The more information I have, the better.
  • David Gugick
    how is performance today? I know the team made some of those changes I was referencing previously on the servers during the last service interval.
  • Steve Putnam
    Performance is MUCH better. Kudos to MSP360 for upgrading the backend.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment