• Derrick
    Hello, I am a reseller and trying to locate a report to provide to my customer with their monthly billing.
  • David Gugick
    Have you checked under Reporting? There are reports for License Usage, Billing, and Storage Usage, depending on what you need. Let me know if any of them work for you. If not please describe here what you're looking for. Thanks.
  • BackupFan
    This may not be in keeping with what Derrick needs but do you know if it is possible to create a report like that found under Report / Scheduled Reports, that can be focused on a single customer, not all customers?
  • David Gugick
    Yes. Under the filter option on the dialog when you create the group report you can select a specific company if you want.
  • BackupFan
    Thanks. I missed that dropdown. That helps us!
  • Derrick
    thanks, everyone, but I am looking for a report to provide my customer with my billing, the report I am generating under-reporting is a csv. I was hoping it would provide a report like the marketing materials
  • David Gugick
    actual billing is much tougher because every MSP sells backup services different ways. Some sell as a part of a base set of services that include things like security and RMM, whereas others sell backup services at different prices per endpoints sometimes with free storage rolled in. Can you DM me an example, or post here, of the type of bill you're looking for?
  • Derrick
    I dont have an example but was thinking of something that looks better than an excel sheet to send the customer, something possibly with graphics to show that the systems have been backing up and then I could attach this to my bill so the customer can see that each system has been backing up
  • David Gugick
    You could use something like the Group Report in HTML format. Send via Email to yourself or Download and print to PDF. It's formatted. I would be happy to review a more detailed request from you if you feel like putting together an example.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment